Why choose us for your structural engineering project?We are a structural engineering practice based in Truro offering a full range of structural engineering services. Form’s team consists of highly experienced and capable engineers, technicians and support staff. We pride ourselves on our friendly and proactive approach with the aim of being responsive to our client’s requirements from the initial enquiry stage, providing advice and through to project completion. We use modern structural engineering analysis and building modelling software to produce well communicated, efficient designs. We collaborate with the client and other members of the creative team to develop a design that meets all requirements and needs, considers the architectural scheme and the existing site. Our services include:
- Structural Design.
- Building Control Calculations.
- Structural Element Design.
- Structural Inspection Reports.
- Party Wall Surveys.
- Construction Quality Inspections.
- Timescales for initial markups to allow the architect to move forward with the scheme.
- Working with and having discussions/ flexibility on the approach to the engineering to allow consideration during the structural design engineering process.
- Tailoring our output to meet the need and budget of the project.
- Clear and concise drawings and details for easy interpretation.