Construction Quality Inspection
Why choose us for your building quality inspectionWe are a structural engineering practice based in Truro, offering a full range of structural engineering services, including construction and building quality inspections. Form’s team comprises highly experienced and capable engineers, technicians and support staff. We pride ourselves on our friendly and proactive approach to being responsive to our client’s requirements from the initial enquiry stage, providing advice to project completion. We use modern structural engineering analysis and building modelling software to produce well-communicated, efficient designs. We collaborate with the client and other creative team members to develop a design that meets all requirements and needs, considering the architectural scheme and the existing site. Our services include:
- Structural Design.
- Building Control Calculations.
- Structural Element Design.
- Structural Engineer Reports.
- Party Wall Surveys.
- Construction Quality Inspection.
- Timescales for initial markups to allow the architect to move forward with the scheme.
- Working with and having discussions/ flexibility on the approach to the engineering to allow consideration during the design process.
- Tailoring our output to meet the need and budget of the project.
- Clear and concise drawings and details for easy interpretation.